Hello All

Hello everyone,

I could not find an into board or thread so sorry if I am in the wrong area :-X :unsure:

I am starting a new social networking project where I am developing a social network around the photo genre. I have decided to use the yii framework. So I figured I might as well join :)

I am sure I will need help at some point or another :P

I am no expert at development but I am a fast learner and I learn more and more each day so I know I am going to have some fun with this :)

About me - I am almost 30 years old, full time security manager (physical), full time phd student (management, emergency management) and i live in southern IL but in a few months am relocating to pensacola, florida due to the horrid cold over here, haha. I have been into web development and webmaster stuff for over 15 years now. I run a lot of forums, blogs and other sites :) I am a country boy, a Freemason, a Shriner and one of the easiest to get along with people you will ever meet :) I enjoy photography, am extremely addicted to cycling and I chase tornadoes!

Thanks for having me :)

Welcome to Yii community.

Aha? Interesting …

Any way: Welcome aboard the Yii train B)

Nice to see you had been into web development and webmaster stuff for over 15 years now.

Seem your working with this from very small age.

Welcome to Yii