Single Sign-On (Sso)

Hello, I wanted to implement single sign-on (SSO) on my projects which share same parent domain.

I found this and implemented: http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/135/single-sign-on-across-multiple-subdomains

Authentication only works if I check “remember me next time” and I should say it works as expected, authenticating user for each subdomain. The problem is if I don’t check to stay signed in then it doesn’t authenticate, though it does create same session id for each subdomain. In other words, it is creating a session file but not saving sessions only because I changed the savePath.

Can anybody help please?

Today I tried to save session in database

'class' => 'system.web.CDbHttpSession',

'connectionID' => 'db',

it is now saving session to database and logging in normally, but if I open the other subdomain then it has same session but in database the session file becomes empty and the first subdomain also becomes unauthenticated.

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having same issues.

I was able to get it working actually. I’m not sure what I did differently. Just followed the wiki exactly.

Hey

any one found the solution for it, i am going to implement this for multiple portals like gmail, google, google+ like that all portal would have same sign single sign on.

Thanks

Where to add

array( ‘id’ => ‘yourdomain’,

and

‘class’ => ‘system.web.CDbHttpSession’,

'connectionID' => 'db',

?

since we need to share session in two sites we need to connect to some central db

how come we can do that,

i tried to create other db connection and then replace it with "db" but not working.

also i have added the ldap authentication does this works with it?