Bootstrap Editiable

Hi guyz,

The above extension works so well on my local machine, but when I transfer my sources to a server machine running windows, I get the following error.

<h1>CException</h1>

<p>Model EditableSaver not found by primary key "8201210010000167" (C:\xampp\htdocs\majics\protected\extensions\editable\EditableSaver.php:96)</p><pre>#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\majics\protected\controllers\TempMrController.php(55): EditableSaver->update()

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(50): TempMrController->actionUpdateReading()

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\CController.php(309): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)

#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(134): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))

#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()

#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\majics\protected\modules\rights\components\RController.php(36): CFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): RController->filterRights(Object(CFilterChain))

#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(131): CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))

#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\CController.php(292): CFilterChain->run()

#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\CController.php(266): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)

#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(283): CController->run('updateReading')

#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(142): CWebApplication->runController('tempMr/updateRe...')

#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(162): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\majics\index.php(23): CApplication->run()

#14 {main}</pre>

And I have done update of the framework, cleaned my sources and much. What would be the problem?

Thanks.

Did you use mongoDBsuite?

if yes you can:

1)change the primary key (not _id)

2)edit the file EditableSaver.php find

this line

$this->model = CActiveRecord::model($this->modelClass)->findByPk($this->primaryKey);

to

$this->model = CActiveRecord::model($this->modelClass)->findByPk(new MongoId($this->primaryKey));

In mongoDB the _id is an object if it is not setted manually.

Bye :)