Small Cms Questions And Confusion

Well I read a lot of docs tutorials about Yii, I already did a couple of standalone apps with Yii. I decided I want to stick with Yii and create a small CMS for myself to work with.

I read this wiki article about frontend/backend separation:

http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/33/organize-directories-for-applications-with-front-end-and-back-end/

What my issue is, while it seems very nice, what happens if I want to use modules like yii-user, which has regitration and login that I want to display on the front end and there are user management pages that I want to display only on the back end restricted to admins only. Should I create view for login on the back end and front end, should I just log in both user type on the front end? Is it even possible to use a module with both ends without copying it into both ends module dirs. Is it even possible to use a module this way?

Anyways as you can see I am a bit confused. :S Any help would be much appreciated. If there is a better/more flexible way of creating this structure, please tell me about it. Thank you in advance!

Edit: I almost forgot that I have one more issue which I would like to get help with. I want to have pages that I create by hand if you will, these pages will have separate conrtollers/views/models, the other type of page would be added through the back end and saved to db, all of these pages would be rendered by one controller/model/view. The problem is I do not know how to do this, how to route to both type of pages without issues, is this even a good approach, maybe there is a best pratice for it perhaps? Thanks for the help in advance again!

Bump. I guess I asked something really stupid?

Edit:

On the IRC channel someone pointed me to this thread:

http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/topic/11666-creating-admin-backend/

Creating the admin panel (back-end) as a module feels by far the most elegant and natural way of doing it. But, and there is always a but, I still am confused how to use other modules’ (like yii-user) “services” like user management as part of the admin module while using some of the “services” of that same module as part of the front end like registering a user. Again, any help would be much appreciated.