Cloud Platform For Php

Hi guys,

I love GAE but, working with Quercus and Yii and the same time is almost impossible and such a hassle so I guess GAE is out of the question. I was wondering if you guys know any great cloud platform for PHP. Right know I’m more interested in free alternatives since the project I’m doing with some friends isn’t that big but, please be free to recommend any great non-free service like Heroku or something!

Thanks in advance!

P.S: What di you guys think of CloudControl???

http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/316/deploy-yii-on-pagoda-box/

There is nothing specific about Azure that we wanted to leverage, but because so many existing PaaS providers are built on Amazon cloud it just made sense to try something else. Furthermore, I have a lot of experience with Windows and PHP so it all felt like a good plan. I think we are awesome enough to make Azure rock for PHP

I can’t recommend Heroku highly enough. It’s been nothing but wonderful, and they have a ton of add-ons that are extremely useful (IronCache, MemCache, LogEntries, and NewRelic just to name a few). If you ever have any questions, let me know, I’d be happy to help. I’ve written a lot about Yii on Heroku, which may be helpful: aaronfrancis.com