Cannot see any panels using yii-debug-toolbar extension

I’ve installed the latest version of yii-debug-toolbar extension and have updated the main.php config file as per the instructions. I’m using Firefox 13.0.1 on Windows 7 and am only seeing the blue bug icon (yii-debug-toolbar\assets\panel.png), which is not clickable. How do I open and view these panels?

I currently have explicitly included my own versions of jquery core and UI as follows in the \\views\layouts\main.php file:

[color="#FF0000"]<script type=‘text/javascript’ src=’<?php echo Yii::app()->request->baseUrl; ?>/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.1.min.js’></script>

<script type=‘text/javascript’ src=’<?php echo Yii::app()->request->baseUrl; ?>/js/jquery-ui.min.js’></script>

<script type=‘text/javascript’ src=’<?php echo Yii::app()->request->baseUrl; ?>/js/jquery/jquery-ui-1.8.17.custom.min.js’></script>[/color]

Could this be a problem?

More over, I’m getting the following javascript error while displaying the jquery buttons as soon as I started using the yii-debug-toolbar:

[color="#FF0000"]$("#btnStart").button is not a function[/color]

From all these it seems like the jquery that I’ve included is somehow interfering with the version that yii-debug-toolbar extension is expecting.

Has anyone faced and solved this issue? If so could you please suggest a solution?

Thank you

Vijaya