Yii Developer

We are in the process of rewriting/creating a series of new applications in the insurance space. Looking for some help. Full-time work is available. The app has many different implementations and utilizations so it is not just mundane programming.

Must Have Skills

PHP/MySQL knowledge

Yii knowledge (I'm pretty new myself, so looking for candidates with more experience)

jQuery knowledge

Basic Server Admin

Appreciated Skills

PHP Unit

Penetration/Stress Testing

Caching/Server Optimization

Pay is negotiable. Looking for experienced programmers who do not require intensive management.

We use NetBeans with Git.

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to reach you in regards to your post at Yii Forum

I am very much interested in working with you for this project and have good expertise as well. Can you add me on skype: cis.violet and lets chat further.

Here is our recent work done:-

Sample work:-

www. bigads. com (YII FRAMEWORK)

Please contact me to discuss further.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very truly yours,

Violet

Hi,

I have sent you a PM describing about the skills and live projects we have done in Yii Framework.

Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks and Regards,

Mayank Singhai

Looking for Yii Expert, please contact at sales@ushainformatique.com

I am still looking for more people. Feel free to contact me.

Hi,

I am Siva from India. I have around 4yrs of exp in we development with different frameworks like zend,yii,codeigniter…etc and also cms like oscommerce, joomla, …etc. Pls find my details bellow.

I am ready to work with your team.

Pls add me in your skype… so that i can share my yii portfolio with you…

mail: sivat1985@gmail.com

Will you pls update me with your feedback.

Thanks,

Hello Mate,

I am in this field from last few years and recently working for a reputed company but looking for a better opportunity, Is there any chance to get this one??

Best Regards