Ready-to-use bootstrap Yii webapp.

I wanted to give a more polished look to my yii-powered admin panels, so I decided to use Twitter’s Bootstrap.

Thanks to crisu83’s bootstrap extension, I was able to acomplish this. Since I didn’t want to have to include the extension everytime I created a new project, I just got a ready-to-roll webapp that I can just copy&paste. The application was made with the latest version of the framework (1.1.10).

Figured I could share it with you guys, to ease your burden a little, lol.

Here it is: http://code.mauricio…l/bootstrapped/

Also features giix and chosen jQuery plugin

EDIT: Also, responsive mode is enabled by default.

Hi mauriciorivera, thank you for contribution. :)

BTW, what’s “responsive mode”?

Responsive design is intended to allow you to design one interface for multiple devices (laptops, desktops, tablets, mobiles) without much effort. If you downloaded my application, try resizing the browser’s window. You’ll see how the design and the components of the interface dynamically adjust to the screen size.

I see. That’s great.

And is it a feature of bootstrap?

Anyway, I’ll try. :)

Yes, it’s a feature included in bootstrap v2 :D

Would you please teach me some responsive mode stuff…?

I heard it first time…

How could I enable it or disable it or…edit it?

You enable/disable responsiveCss in your protected/config/main.php file

look for ‘bootstrap’=>array(

'responsiveCss'=>true,

or similair.

you can google if you want to know the diffrence, I suggest leaving it as it is.

You always help me :smiley:

Thank you so much!!!

Although the codes in the rating post still not work :frowning:

Hello @mauriciorivera, thanks for your sharing code.

i just try you application, it’s work well.

and it’s nice code.

i tried to open in my browser(pc), full size the web page will be desktop version, when i minimize page the template automatically changed be mobile page.

Just wanna say thank you so much. Your bootstrap really encourage me to digging yii more after 3 years on Codeigniter. Keep it update and we would see more people loving Yii B)

Hi mauriciorivera,

Thanks for sharing. The yii framework with bootstrap is a good way to start B)

can anyone explain bootstrap and its use in my php-yii application????

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/index.html

Hello there. Firstly thank you for your very nice ready-to-use bootstrap.

Secondly hope you guys can help me with this issue.

The BootMenu seems to not working when I has subitems, and one of these subitems has also other subitems like this code:

<div id="mainmenu">

<?php

$this->widget('bootstrap.widgets.BootNavbar', array(

'brand' => false,

'fixed' => false,

'fluid' => true,

'collapse' => true,

'items' => array(

array(

'class' => 'bootstrap.widgets.BootMenu',

'items' => array(

array('label' => 'Trang chủ', 'url' => array('/site/index')),

array('label' => 'Giới thiệu', 'url' => array('/site/introduction')),

array('label'=>'Sản phẩm', 'url' => '#', 'items'=>array(

array('label' => 'Tất cả', 'url' => array('product/index')),

array('label'=>'Xe nâng người JLG', 'url'=>'#', 'items' => array(

array('label' => 'AM/Khung nâng di động', 'url' =>'#'),

array('label' => 'Scissorlifts/Xe nâng dạng cắt kéo', 'url' =>'#'),

array('label' => 'Boomlifts/ Xe nâng dạng ống lồng và khớp gập', 'url' =>'#'),

)),

array('label'=>'Xe chạy điện EVERGREEN', 'url'=>'#','items' => array(

array('label' => 'Fairplay/Xe sân golf', 'url' =>'#'),

array('label' => 'HOSS-Xe trong khu công nghiệp, thương mại', 'url' =>'#'),

array('label' => 'EVE – Xe chạy đường phố', 'url' =>'#'),

)),                                   

)),

array('label'=>'Dự án', 'url' => '#', 'items'=>array(

array('label'=>'Samsung', 'url'=>'#'),

array('label'=>'Technivn', 'url'=>'#'),

)),

array('label' => 'Tin tức', 'url' => array('/site/new')),

array('label' => 'Tuyển dụng', 'url' => array('/recruitment/index')),

array('label' => 'Quản trị', 'url' => 'backend.php'),

),

),

array(

'class' => 'bootstrap.widgets.BootMenu',

'htmlOptions' => array('class' => 'pull-right'),

'items' => array(

array('label' => 'Login', 'url' => array('/site/login'), 'visible' => Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

array(

'label' => 'Welcome ' . Yii::app()->user->id,

'url' => '#',

'visible' => !Yii::app()->user->isGuest,

'items' => array(

array('label' => '<span class="badge badge-success">10</span> Messages', 'url' => '#', 'encodeLabel' => false),

array('label' => 'Edit Profile', 'url' => '#'),

'---',

array('label' => 'Logout', 'url' => array('/site/logout')),

),

),

),

),

),

));

?>

</div><!-- mainmenu -->

Hope you can give me some directions to get through this difficulty.

Cheers.

Hey thanx for the nice work…Am having a problem with the nav menu…I think it gt to do with Url thing…Instead of the normal url with index.php?r=site/login it gives /site/login which result to Not Found…Any help with that please

how does it feature giix?