Yii Developer :: Emergency project recovery

********* Skype me at taitaigraham ***********

Original Job Posting was::

We have a couple of research databases that exist is MS Access format only.

=> We want to create a WWW accessible DB with a DTHML (Javascript/HTML) frontend.

=> We would like all of the data cleaning and processing to occur via PHP.

=> We chose to use pure HTML and javascript for the frontend for the following reasons: The field sites, where data is collected, are often remote and do not have internet connections. A HTML form application which uses Javascript to put the data into some kind of flat-file format would be perfect for them to be able to sync their data after multiple collection sessions.

Essentially what we want is a robust web application that the users can store, manipulate and preview data with that has a mirror "portable" application that users can record new data with to be synced at any time.

Please review the attached specifications as well as the Access DB that is available via the link I am providing. We should schedule a meeting at your earliest convenience to discuss all of our options.

We estimate this project should be completed within 300 hours

SPECIFICATIONS

The equipment, materials, and services requested herein are intended for the development of an integrated, multi-user-accessible ecological database, housed in recently renovated primatology laboratory facilities at the University . This configuration is designed to be robust enough to meet current database development and data-sharing requirements of the University research group; it is also flexible to encourage expanded access to the broader research community. The schematic below represents how the database laboratory will be configured, including remote access capacity.

Skills Required:

PHP, MySQL, Yii, JavaScript, CSS, research, dhtml, html, processing

I am unable to add the details of the project which include links to project and files. Please contact me for immediate details.