The table "{{users}}" for active record class "YumUser" cannot be found in the database.

I have followed the installation including having the table prefix as recommanded but I still get the error the table users while the table name in the database is user. I understand the table users is a fallback if the table doesn’t exist.

How to fix the problem

The table "{{users}}" for active record class "YumUser" cannot be found in the database.

change the name to just ‘user’ and it’ll work fine. Remove the curly braces too.

Just had the same issue myself :D

Steve

You should not change code within the extension unless and until absolutely necessary. It will render your extension non-upgradable.

In your case, just specifying the tablePrefix in db component (to ‘’) should do. I am assuming here that your tables do not have a prefix.

I don’t think it’s an extension. I think he’s just trying to set the demo applications login routine to use a database rather than the hard coded ‘demo’ and ‘admin’

Steve

"The table "{{users}}" for active record class "YumUser" cannot be found in the database."

YUM here stands for yii-user-management extension - http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/yii-user-management/

Many others had the same problem as he did with the same extension.

My mistake :D

I’m learning something new every minute getting to grips with yii but it’s a fun journey so far.

Thanks

Steve

So, somebody could sum up what is the solution for safwan question? I have the same problem and the fix is not clear for me!

Thanks

Andris

If u add ‘tablePrefix’ => ‘’, or’tablePrefix’ => ‘prefixyouwant’, in

config/main.php

‘db’=>array(

'connectionString' => 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=hairjournal',

'emulatePrepare' => true,

'username' => 'root',

'password' => 'silver',

[b]'tablePrefix' => '',[/b]

'charset' => 'utf8',

),

Then your problem will solved

Hope this was helped you all

Setting the tablePrefix parameter did not help me. I just installed the latest YUM and whenever I go to login, it takes me to /user/auth and I get this message:

The table "{{user}}" for active record class "YumUser" cannot be found in the database.	

My DB settings are:

'db'=>array(

'connectionString' => 'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=obscured',

'emulatePrepare' => true,

'username' => 'obscured',

'password' => 'obscured',

'tablePrefix' => '',

'charset' => 'utf8',

),

Any ideas? Is it because I renamed some of the tables when I installed YUM (when it prompted me to do so)?

Thanks for your help.

Nevermind. My fault. I didn’t update config > main > modules with the new table info.

Hello,

Would you mentioning what you updated. Just the parameter name and value will do.

Thanks a lot

[color="#006400"]/* Locking the topic - further discussion about this extension should go in the Extensions forum */[/color]