Jquery + Yii -> Steps? Things to take into account

Hello

I will develop a web app for my final project at College and I would like to use YII as framework. After surfing a bit the net for information, I didn’t get clear info about this topic, just detailed questions, about specific problems.

Can anyone let me know about the steps to take (briefly) to start with this mix?

I have used JQuery Mobile and cakePHP together and no problem, but I think that the layout system in YII is a bit different so Im not sure what I should take into account to use JQuery Mobile together with YII.

Whatever help it is very wellcome (answers, links to an specific tutorial…etc).

Thank you in advance,

Miguel

Yii has a tight relationship with jQuery, even includes classes to use jQuery widgets, so you shouldn’t have much of a problem using them both. You can check by yourself looking at the API documentation here: http://www.yiiframework.com/doc/api/Take a special look at the “zii.widgets.jui” part. In there you’ll find all the classes Yii has for using jQuery UI Widgets.

I had some issues with yii and jquey mobile couldn’t resolve them so I disabled ajax navigation in jquery mobile till something come up.