ListView / CListData Question

Hi there, I am very new to developing with the Yii framework so this may be a silly question however it’s this bug has been puzzling me for some time.

I have created the majority of the backend functionality for the application, however I’ve run into some issues now that I’ve started to develop the theme for my site. I am using CListView to generate dynamic content (which is passed to a _view) so I can iteratively populate a page. I have no problems with this method however at run time it seems to import some extra jQuery functionality (listview) and add a couple of extra (unwanted) divs around some content I have created.

I have high lighted the extra divs in the example code below to attempt to highlight my issue

<div id="page_container"> 

<div id="page_1" class="swiper chitpage"> 

---- starting here ---- 

<div id="yw0" class="list-view"> 

<div class="summary"></div> 

<div class="items"> ---- end ----

<div class="txt ui-state-default"> 

<div class="head"><p>My First</p></div> 

<div class="text"><p>My Abstract Data</p></div> 

</div> 

<div class="head"><p>My Second</p></div> 

<div class="text"><p>Some more abstract data</p></div> 

</div> 

<div class="head"><p>My Third</p></div> 

<div class="text"><p>Abstract Title: Limited to 160 Characters</p></div> 

</div> 

<div class="head"><p>Testing</p></div> 

<div class="text"><p>This should be limited to 160 characters, let's see if it works by adding a really really long string of text. If it does work then it means I have misunderstoo</p></div> 

---- starting here ----</div> 

</div> 

<div class="keys" style="display:none" title="/cPrototype/index.php?r=chit"><span>4</span><span>5</span><span>6</span><span>7</span></div> 

</div>  ----- ending here -----                           

None of the divs above are there when I am creating the code in the views - however they’re making it hard for me to implement some jQuery drag-and-drop functionality.

If anybody could steer me in the right direction, it would be a massive help!

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

Yes they are added by CListView… the "items" div holds all the data records… the "keys" div for example holds the primary key values…