Need a Yii team for exciting development opportunity with a startup

We have a project for which we are looking for a Yii developer(s). Here is some information about the project overall.

We are looking for developers and designers to help create a small business intelligence/reporting website. The financial data will consist of scouring a local database consisting of publicly traded companies and their balance sheets. The numbers and metrics will already be pre-calculated in a PostgreSQL-based database (greenplum), we simply need to provide this information in a quick and presentable way to users.

The goal is to have a simplified approach for users to pull this information. The rough sketch is like so:

A google-like search page (auto suggestion) where users can enter a company’s name, ticker, or CIK number. If there are multiple entries users should be able to select/check-box the entries they want. They can select one primary company and 3 sub-companies that they will be compared to. From there the next page should be the main company profile, populated with their specific data. Think of it like a “facebook” profile page, but for companies.

We would like to find a team (one dev/one designer) that are familiar with content management systems, AJAX, and the Yii PHP framework.

Design wise we would like to mold something similar to other analytic sites, Google, or similar to this "bit.ly / gC5eV0" but not too "numbers" focused. Our focus is to provide essential numbers in a few dashboard modules, with emphasis on providing detailed written explanations for each.

Lastly, we would like the project to not use any flash. Instead, usage of AJAX and AJAX-based charts is preferred.

Some specifications of what we are running:

CentOS

NGINX

PHP 5.3

PostgreSQL

GreenPlum distributed database

More about this project can be discussed through email exchange

So, based on the above here are some questions:

Are you an experienced Yii developer that is available?

Are you interested in our project?

What are you asking for an hourly rate?

Thank you in advance for your information!

Hello,

I am a fairly experienced Yii developer with experience of CMSs and a good grounding in handling Ajax, with emphasis on standards compliance and good coding practice (which for me does not include using flash other than for decoration).

I could be interested by this project, depending on working conditions.

Excuse me for being cautious though - would you mind giving a little more information about where you are located and how work would be coordinated (and how an hourly rate could be feasible since I presume we are talking about distance working here), what kind of time scale we are looking at etc.

I look forward to hearing more.