Need programmer for project (Webshop with Yii)

Hi,

We want to upgrade and improve our webshop. The new webshop, which we would like, is shown in attached PDF.

There is an existing webshop in which users can order our products, it is made with PHP. These existing components should be re-used, but the new components should be made with Yii.

The database design and model structure already exist. The programming should be made according to our specs. Our architect will provide further technical input information, once the project starts.

Pls send me offers by email, or questions as needed. We look forward to working with you.

(only for information: in parallel, a different programmer will be making the corresponding design in Joomla, but thats independent of this project)

Good bidding.

regards, Pagode

Can I work for U in china ,

Hi Jason,

Yes, that would be possible. Would payment be with Paypal?

regards, Pagode

>>The new webshop, which we would like, is shown in attached PDF.

Where is the attached pdf?

maybe we need a talk.

hi everyone, i posted the same project again - with updated specs, pls see the new post. the documents ae attached to the new post. cheers, wouter

hi everyone, i posted the same project again - with updated specs, pls see the new post. the documents ae attached to the new post. cheers, wouter

http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19865-make-our-new-webshop-need-programmer/