Award-winning Early Stage Startup Looking For Expert Developer

Hi Everyone,

I’m Zach Tratar, a co-founder of Contendable, a site that will change the way universities and businesses host competitions online.

We’re founded out of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Campus and just won the Cozad New Venture Competition. All of the judges were either Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, or IP Experts.

One VC told us “if you went to SV right now you’d close 250k like a walk in the park. Finish the development and get a couple clients and do a series A for 1.5M in 4 months.”

We were ecstatic to hear that! With that said, we have a possible $50,000 coming in from grants and prizes, so we want to ramp up development!

From the looks of it, we could offer a salary, equity, or a combination of both. Either way, this startup is going to be big and we’re looking for the best talent. We’re in constant discussion with numerous VCs and Angel Investors; there is guaranteed money in this even if you go the sole equity route.

We’re actually looking to hire for two positions, if you fit either please email me at zach@contendable.com.

[list=1]

[*]Back-end Yii Expert Dev

• Expansive knowledge of the Yii Framework and experience developing applications with it.

• Entrepreneurial. Because you’ll be part of a team moving fast!

• Minimum 15 hours per week. More is a good thing.

• (optional) Experience working with front-ends (jQuery/CSS/HTML)

[*]Front-end jQuery/CSS/HTML(duh) Dev

• Graphic design / web design experience

• jQuery Master.

• Proficient in Yii.

• Minimum 15 hours per week. More is again, a good thing.

[/list]

I’m happy to answer any questions here or via email!