yii-user-management errors

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Hello,[/size][/font]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]I’m trying to install yii-user-management module on the latest yii release but keep getting errors.[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]When I try to register in index.php?r=user/user/registration I get an error :[/size][/font]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]“CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field ‘timestamp’ doesn’t have a default value”[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]in C:\xampp\htdocs\yii_base\protected\modules\user\models\YumUser.php(132): CActiveRecord->[b]save/b

[/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"]and the user is being added to the DB with status 0.[/size][/font]

[font=“Arial”][size=“2”]I’ve changed the status in the db in order to check other things and [font=“Arial,”]saw [/font]that if I want to edit my profile in index.php?r=user/user/edit[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]I get an error :[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Fatal error: Call to a member function getErrors() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\yii-1.1.6.r2877\framework\web\helpers\CHtml.php on line 1566[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]What should I do to fix those problems?[/size][/font]

[font="Arial"][size="2"]Thanks[/size][/font]