[EXTENSION] Uni-Form integration

Hi all

Here is simple component to add Uni-Form (http://www.sprawsm.com/uni-form/) styles to forms in your projects

How to install

Just unzip components folder from archive into your protected/components folder

How to use

Sample form is in "sampleform" folder in attached archive. In couple words - you should add next line

Then change CHtml:: calls by CUFHtml:: calls.

PS. Thanks to Yii team for excellent framework! :)

Hello,

Great extension!

Could you post this to the extensions section of this site?

this is really a nice extension.

But I have some troubles with it.

1. in IE 6+7 (havent test IE8) the reset button is left aligned like it should.

but the other "primary" button isn't right aligned.

This is caused by the

if i use

it works like it should.

sadly the reset button created with yii create the input type=“reset” code. (also I cannot find any option to create a reset “button”)

But a simple div around the rest button solves the issue in IE.

So a simple

in CUFHtml::resetButton solves this IE issue.

1. I also got a js error in the uni-form.jquery.js  " parent[0].className has no properties" when i had focused a input field and clicked the reset button afterwards.

Is anyone else have this issue? (also here if a button is used instead of a input element the issue is fixed)

This can be fixed by swap the js code in the js file with this below:

Don't know if this is a issue with a newer jquery but i guess it is. I also haven't tested the above code in detail, but in my current forms it works.

regards Horizons

this is really a nice extension.

But I have some troubles with it.

1. in IE 6+7 (havent test IE8) the reset button is left aligned like it should.

but the other "primary" button isn't right aligned.

This is caused by the

if i use

it works like it should.

sadly the reset button created with yii create the input type=“reset” code. (also I cannot find any option to create a reset “button”)

But a simple div around the rest button solves the issue in IE.

So a simple

in CUFHtml::resetButton solves this IE issue.

1. I also got a js error in the uni-form.jquery.js  " parent[0].className has no properties" when i had focused a input field and clicked the reset button afterwards.

Is anyone else have this issue? (also here if a button is used instead of a input element the issue is fixed)

This can be fixed by swap the js code in the js file with this below:

Don't know if this is a issue with a newer jquery but i guess it is. I also haven't tested the above code in detail, but in my current forms it works.

1. I'll add your code into CUFHtml class

2. I’ve already modified script for this case so currently I can choose between your and my versions :)

Thanks for your opinion and additions :)

PS. Does anybody have problems in IE with active field highlighting?

Why i can not download attach file. it has error like this

Attached file was posted before forum changing. Looks like incorrect forum conversion. You can download it from "extension" section of this site or from http://code.google.com/p/yii-uniform/