Need proficient Yii developer for 2-4 week project.

I am looking for a mid to advanced level PHP developer to help me with a project I have just landed. It’s an interesting mix of PHP and Java technologies that requires the following skills/experience:

Yii Framework

Web Services

WSRP (this portion is especially key!)

Some Java

The short version: We’ll be developing a relatively simple CMS that interfaces with a Java (Portlets) backend. The features we’ll be building include user management, retrieving data and interfacing with some Java portlets using WSRP, PDF document generation and storage, PayPal integration. This project requires some graphic design, however I already have a resource for this. If you have some graphic design skills, that will be a plus as I’d like to keep the project simple. We need to start on the project immediately (lost some time due to requirements gathering.)

I’m looking to develop a long term relationship with someone I can call on for projects as I get them.

If you’re interested, please contact me with your rates, availability (working hours, location), etc. I’d like to start on this project asap.

References would be good too, or we can use a service such as vWorker to place funds in escrow if preferred.

Thanks!

Hello.

I’m PHP and Java 3 year experienced developer and I’d like to get this job.

Please, see my attached resume to get more information about my professional skills.

Best regards, Viacheslav.

viacheslav_chumushuk.pdf

Hello Marcus,

I am Helly - IT Business Analyst. Our developer has 4 year - experience with PHP, Java and 1.5 years with yiiframwork.

We are interested in your tasks.

Please contact me with skype : hellytr

email: eduardhelly@gmail.com

So that we can have further discuss about the task requirement, rate and working time.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Helly