Full Time Remote Position

Clevertech (www.clevertech.biz) has been providing custom development to companies that have complex data needs for over ten years. Recently, we started using Yii and are continuing to investment in our Yii development team.

All of our developers are remote and work from their home office location using a variety of web based tools to communicate and collaborate including Basecamp, Toggl, Beanstalk, Campfire and Skype all working US hours (9am-6pm EST)

We are currently looking for a senior developer with excellent communication skills. Also, we are always interested in smart, enthusiastic junior developers.

The projects are interesting and the work environment is fun, but the deadlines and milestones are serious and professional grade.

We are only looking for individuals, no recruiters, no companies. Send me an email at clevertech.biz. Send to kuty@ and impress me.

Thanks

Kuty Shalev

Sir I am currently woking on Yii Socialsite project .I am from Nepal and want to work with your team.Its been 6 months working in Yii framework and i found it so impressive that i want some more projects to work on.we can communicate via skype or gmail.I can give my full time for your team if i find it beneficial to me.If you are interested on me please reply .

Regards.