This extension produces print output for selected html elements on a page with desired css styles, multiple selection is allowed
- Yii 1.0.5
- Copy all the 'print' catalogue under /protected/extensions
- Add button(s) to your view page (several times, if needed - as many as you wish!):
<?php $this->widget('application.extensions.print.printWidget', array( 'property1'=>'value1', 'property2'=>'value2')); ?>
where possible properties with their default values are:
- 'cssFile' => 'print.css' string css file name. It's tuned for 'printedElement' => '.dataGrid' by default. In case you change 'printedElement', you MUST edit this file, and the content of this file is absolutely up to you!
- 'coverElement' => '#page' string css selector (understanding by jQuery $()-function) of the element, which covers all inside the 'body', it's a 'div' with id='page' by default
- 'printedElement' => '.dataGrid' string css selector (understanding by jQuery $()-function) of the element to be printed out, by default it's a 'table' with class='dataGrid' (selection result may be not single!)
- 'title' => '' string the title of the printed page
- 'htmlOptions' => array() array htmlOptions array - standard for Yii
Change Log ¶
July 5, 2009 ¶
- Initial release.