After a lot of research, everything I found on adding date range searching to a CGridView advanced search form seemed to involve adding two new public variables (e.g. $date_from, $date_to), 'safe' rules for the new variables, and a rather chunky if/elseif/else check in the search() method. This probably isn't a hassle for most, but because many of the tables in my database contain two or three and sometimes four date columns (e.g. date_created, date_modified, date_deleted etc.), it meant I was having to add up to eight public variables, the corresponding safe rules, and modifying the search() criteria for each date attribute. So, I set about creating a better way and I thought I'd share my work with the community.
Few days ago i was playing with TCPF plugin to create a PDF files. Since i have checked few available extension and also checked some forum threads but still i dont get my expected result for PDF file.
Lets say we have such a CGridView widget showing a list of users for administrator. Users have status „active“ or „disabled“.
Grid widget puts class „odd“ or „even“ to rows and we want to preserve this. So we want to add a class „disabled“ to rows with disabled users.