When we are doing an insert of huge no.of rows into an SQL table ,Normally we will try to write separate insert quries this may lead us to a long duration of execution time and we can increase the speed of executing SQL quries by adding all the rows into a single insert query.
So I've been busy making lots of modifications to my views/models/controllers - came to test the app and got a blank screen. Nothing in the application.log file so must be a syntax error somewhere... But which file?
I recently had to have a checkbox column in my grid view that supported the 'disabled' attribute. This was easy enough to do by extending the CCheckBoxColumn. However, I also wanted the checkbox to be selected when clicking on the table's row (supported via CGridView's selectableRows option). I discovered I had to tweak yiigridview.js so that it would not select disabled rows when clicking on it or on the 'select all' checkbox.
find doubletts by db fields.
in this example i will check doublets for 3 tabelfields (col1,col2,col3).
so i will get a subquery with the condition, select and grouping of the tablefields. the having with COUNT() > 1 means: find all records more then one result.
Yii ‘s CArrayDataProvider is very helpful to display model relation data's directly on it.But it is truely a confusing one because by default it will assume a table field named “id” as primary key for its pagination purpose and what if you dont have field named “id” as primary key on your table? so its truely confusing and if you tried to display without an “id” field on ur table you will get an error like “yourmodel.id is not defined”.
After a lot of research, everything I found on adding date range searching to a CGridView advanced search form seemed to involve adding two new public variables (e.g. $date_from, $date_to), 'safe' rules for the new variables, and a rather chunky if/elseif/else check in the search() method. This probably isn't a hassle for most, but because many of the tables in my database contain two or three and sometimes four date columns (e.g. date_created, date_modified, date_deleted etc.), it meant I was having to add up to eight public variables, the corresponding safe rules, and modifying the search() criteria for each date attribute. So, I set about creating a better way and I thought I'd share my work with the community.