In this article please specify your experience (extensions, your own code, print button realization, etc.) in all above mentioned when generating user relevant data (reports, charts) from models, and/or preparing them for printing.
This list will be updated after your comments:
Charting with Yii:
1. Yii Open Flash Chart 2 Extension [feedback: very nice implementation and authors contribution - examples of using data from external sources(model, xml schema, etc.) would be greatly valuable]
2. Fusion Charts API Extension - Create and share Charts
3. Flot - EFlot plotting library encapsulation
4. Jqplot - extension of jqplot for charts
5. Cvisualizewidget - This widget makes it easy to render charts and graphs within your web application by utilising the visualize jQuery plugin.
6. Highcharts Extension
Printing, generating pdf, xls, cvs etc. with Yii:
1. Generating PDF with - tcpdf needs to be rechecked as it does not work properly...
2. Simple Yii extension printout for .datagrid and other .css elements printing - please offer your favourite extension usage methods
3. Yii CSV generator csvout See installation issues
4. Generating PDF with pdflib see topic
5. phpexcel-codeplex by sharehua
6. Print what you see - mprint by macinville
Relevant topic here
Additional data generation, aggregation, grouping extensions and methods:
Please offer your solutions and specify additional categories relevant to this topic.
All your contribution to this topic should be put in cookbook
This post has been edited by CoLT: 18 March 2011 - 04:17 PM