Yii Uploadify plugin

I have seen through uploadify wrappers for yii and none of them are that flexible. They also haven’t been updated since 2009. So I thought of creating my own.

Here is what I have done. Its just a beta release and might require modification. Please comment and help me improve. What I want is to develop a complete solution for uploadify.

Thanks

fr3ak

Sorry forgot to post the usuage instruction.

To place the uploadify button.

<?php $this->widget('application.extensions.uploadifysazilo.uploadifysaziloWidget', 

array('multi'=>'true',

'uploadScript'=>'upload/upload', //Controller and action to be performed

'onCompleteJs'=>'alert(response);',

'autoUpload'=>'false')); ?>

Other options are:

public $multi;				//Multiple support or not. Allowed value: true or false. Default value is false

public $uploaderPath;		//Uploader swf path. The default path is extensionpath/swf/uploader.swf

public $cancelImage;		//Cancel image used by uploadify. The default path is extensionpath/images/cancel.png

public $uploadScript;		//Upload script should be present. It is the script(controller) that handles the main file upload event and does the takss like moving the file to respective path.

public $uploadFolder;		//The folder where the file is to be uploaded

public $fileDescription;	//The file description that is to be shown on the file dialog. Default value is "Image Files"

public $fileExtension;		//The file extension allowed. Default value is "*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.png"

public $buttonText;			//Text to be shown in the Upload button. Default value is "Upload"

public $simUploadLimit;		//Maximum simultaneous upload. Default value is "1"

public $onCompleteJs;		//The javascript to be executed after successful upload withour the <script> tag.

public $autoUpload;			//AutoUpload: Allowed true or false. Default value is true

Now you have to place the code to handle fileUpload in a controller. Something like this:

if (!empty($_FILES)) {

$tempFile = $_FILES['Filedata']['tmp_name'];

//echo $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];

$targetPath = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'].Yii::app()->baseUrl . '/images/gallery/';

$ext = substr($_FILES['Filedata']['name'], -3);

$folder = time().rand();

$folderPath = $targetPath . $folder;

$newFileName = $folder . '.' . $ext;

$targetFile =  str_replace('//','/',$targetPath) . $newFileName;

mkdir(str_replace('//','/',$folderPath), 0755, true);

move_uploaded_file($tempFile,$targetFile);

echo CHtml::asset($targetFile);

}

is this working with you?