It's been a while since I released my Rights module so I thought it was about time to give something new to the community. So, here it is, my newest module, Img.
Img is an image manager which allows for saving, loading, deleting and versioning of images in your Yii application. Images are stored both on the hard-drive and in the database. The module utilizes the PHPThumb library to provide a wide range of image transformation options.
Img comes with an installer so it's very easy to set up and you should have it up and running in no time. Here's a list of the features:
- Image management through one single application component.
- Saving, loading and deleting of images easily
- A wide variety of image transformation options
- Active record for storing the image data
- Installer for quick and easy set up
- Extensive configuration options
The project can be found here:
Fork Img on Bitbucket:
Installation instructions can now be found here:
Thank you for reading
I hope you will find the module useful for your projects.
Please leave your comments and/or questions below.