Problem with DB

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ORA02.DOCENTE_PK) violated

(ext\pdo_oci\oci_statement.c:146)INSERT INTO docente (LABORATORIO, MATRICOLA, FACOLTA_FACOLTA_ID, DIPART_DIPART_ID, ANAGRA_ANAGRA_ID) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4) RETURNING MATRICOLA INTO :RETURN_ID

Can you help me??

as it says "unique constraint"

You have to check your existing data and the data you want to insert

What should I do?

I checked the data in the db and upload those and I have the same case for type.I should enter any relationship?

Can’t help you without seeing your table and index structure and what data you have and want to insert

but

for example… if you create a primary key on a field LABORATORIO you CANNOT insert two rows with the same value for that field

My primary key is MATRICOLA…

i have this problem when I use a form for the research…not when I insert a new docente

I don’t understand what you mean by research?

in the error says:

(ext\pdo_oci\oci_statement.c:146)INSERT INTO docente (LABORATORIO,

so it’s trying to add new data to the table

I have a form search docente with 4 textbox

Matricola

Facolta

Dipartimento

Anagra Anagra

and I have this error

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 OCIStmtExecute: ORA-00001: unique constraint (ORA02.DOCENTE_PK) violated

(ext\pdo_oci\oci_statement.c:146)INSERT INTO docente (LABORATORIO, MATRICOLA, FACOLTA_FACOLTA_ID, DIPART_DIPART_ID, ANAGRA_ANAGRA_ID) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4) RETURNING MATRICOLA INTO :RETURN_ID