• You cannot reply to this topic

troubles with server Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   joeysantiago 

• Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:03 AM

hello,

i developed a small application on my computer, then i tried to upload it on a web server and see what happened...

Well, it doesn't work.

The login system tells me it can't find the file assets\9703e236\autocomplete\indicator.gif in order to copy it... actually the file is in another assets directory: assets/af17882 !!

so i tried to rename that directory to the one yii's looking for... now i can login, but Yii can't find PDO.php:

YiiBase::include(PDO.php) [<a href='yiibase.include'>yiibase.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

what's the matter?

thanks a lot! :)

EDIT:

i think i solved... yii/requirements says the server doesn't have the PDO+mysql extension... probably that's the matter! :(
joey santiago

an Italian with Suomi inside.

#2 User is offline   Y!! 

• Advanced Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Yii Dev Team

Posted 12 April 2010 - 06:10 AM

The PHP PDO extension is missing on the server, you have to get it installed.

#3 User is offline   joeysantiago 

• Pip
  • Yii

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:36 AM

thanks!!

now i have another problem: after having to change the name of another assets folder, now i get this error:

mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: Permission denied

Stack Trace

#0 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CAssetManager.php(143): mkdir()
#1 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\helpers\CHtml.php(989): CAssetManager->publish()
#2 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\widgets\pagers\CLinkPager.php(193): asset()
#3 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\zii\widgets\CBaseListView.php(237): registerCssFile()
#4 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\zii\widgets\CBaseListView.php(152): CGridView->renderPager()
#5 unknown(0): CGridView->renderSection()
#6 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\zii\widgets\CBaseListView.php(135): preg_replace_callback()
#7 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\zii\widgets\CBaseListView.php(121): CGridView->renderContent()
#8 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(161): CGridView->run()
#9 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\glisadmin\protected\views\offerte\admin.php(56): OfferteController->widget()
#10 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(119): require()
#11 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CBaseController.php(88): OfferteController->renderInternal()
#12 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(742): OfferteController->renderFile()
#13 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(681): OfferteController->renderPartial()
#14 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\glisadmin\protected\controllers\OfferteController.php(149): OfferteController->render()
#15 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\actions\CInlineAction.php(32): OfferteController->actionAdmin()
#16 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(300): CInlineAction->run()
#17 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(129): OfferteController->runAction()
#18 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilter.php(41): CFilterChain->run()
#19 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(993): CAccessControlFilter->filter()
#20 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\filters\CInlineFilter.php(59): OfferteController->filterAccessControl()
#21 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\filters\CFilterChain.php(126): CInlineFilter->filter()
#22 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(283): CFilterChain->run()
#23 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CController.php(257): OfferteController->runActionWithFilters()
#24 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(320): OfferteController->run()
#25 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController()
#26 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#27 E:\ServerVirtuali\hotelglis\glisadmin\index.php(17): CWebApplication->run()

what's the matter? :)

thanks
joey santiago

#4 User is offline   Vince. 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:38 AM

You do not have sufficient permissions to create a directory on the server.
Vince Gabriel, Lead Developer.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 User is offline   joeysantiago 

• Pip
  • Yii

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:41 AM

thanks... yeah, that seems to be the problem, but i can't get where i should set permissions to 777.

BTW, on windows there's no way to change permissions to 777 through filezilla... does anyone know how to do that?

thanks!
joey santiago

#6 User is offline   Vince. 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:57 AM

Make sure you have a directory called 'assets' in your webroot (where index.php file is) and it's chmod to 0777. How to set this up on filezilla is out of my reach.
Vince Gabriel, Lead Developer.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 User is offline   Mike 

• Elite Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Yii

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

Maybe start over by clearing your assets folder and make sure first, that the webserver process has write access to it. Besides that you should never rename/add anything inside the assets folder manually.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users