Issue with creating a model

Hi,

I tried the whole day solving the Database issue.

Below is the error code:

"

exception ‘CDbException’ with message 'CDbConnection failed to open the DB conne

ction: could not find driver’ in C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.p

hp:267

Stack trace:

#0 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.php(242): CDbConnection->open()

#1 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\db\CDbConnection.php(221): CDbConnection->setAct

ive(true)

#2 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\base\CModule.php(352): CDbConnection->init()

#3 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(391): CModule->getComponen

t(‘db’)

#4 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\cli\commands\shell\ModelCommand.php(260): CAppli

cation->getDb()

#5 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(144): ModelCommand

->run(Array)

#6 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\cli\commands\ShellCommand.php(99): ShellCommand-

>runShell()

#7 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\console\CConsoleCommandRunner.php(62): ShellComm

and->run(Array)

#8 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\console\CConsoleApplication.php(88): CConsoleCom

mandRunner->run(Array)

#9 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(135): CConsoleApplication-

>processRequest()

#10 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\yiic.php(33): CApplication->run()

#11 C:\easyphp\www\yii\framework\yiic(15): require_once(‘C:\easyphp\www\…’)

#12 {main}

"

I have installed PDO MySQL, checked with php_info() as well as yii/requirements.

When i do model *. it will just throw me the error. I have check the password and

it is all correct. Any advice?

Cheers,

Mickey

Make sure you have uncommented your db connection configuration information inside your config/main.php