auth extension and db transaction

Hi all,

I used yii auth extension (http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/auth/) and tried to implement DB transaction (CDbTransaction). Below is my code and it is working fine when I develop it and test it using superadmin.

public function actionUnpost($id) {

if (Yii::app()->request->isPostRequest) {

$model = $this->loadModel($id);

$qtyCheck = array();

$transaction = Yii::app()->db->beginTransaction(); // Transaction begin

try {

// If unpost this will resulting in negative remaining quantity, we should cancel this unpost!!!

foreach ($model->formDetails as $detail) {

if (isset($qtyCheck[$detail->id])) {

$qtyCheck[$detail->id] -= ($detail->quantity * $detail->type);

} else {

$qtyCheck[$detail->id] = Journal::model()->getRemReceivingQty($detail->id, $detail->locationFk) - ($detail->quantity * $detail->type);

}

// remaining has normal balance positif, so check the remaining should not be less than 0

if (0 > $qtyCheck[$detail->id]) {

throw new CDbException('Stok barang ' . $detail->item->name . ' menjadi negatif, FB tidak bisa diunposting!');

}

// Delete journal entries

foreach ($detail->journalEntries as $entry) {

$entry->delete();

}

}

$model->postingStatus = FormHeader::UNPOSTED;

$model->save(false);

$transaction->commit();

Yii::app()->user->setFlash('success', "FB $model->headerNo telah berhasil diunposting.");

} catch (Exception $e) {

$transaction->rollBack();

Yii::app()->user->setFlash('error', $e->getMessage());

}

$this->redirect(array('view', 'id' => $model->id));

} else {

throw new CHttpException(400, 'Invalid request. Please do not repeat this request again!');

}

}

But when I created other users with limited permissions, this code failed to work. The transaction is not working, I could not understand why. I have to move the commit to above positions to make it work.

$transaction->commit();

$model->postingStatus = FormHeader::UNPOSTED;

$model->save(false);

Yii::app()->user->setFlash('success', "FB $model->headerNo telah berhasil diunposting.");

It does not make sense to me. With the bottom code, the purpose of transaction will not be satisfied.

I used mysql innodb for the tables and should not be any problem with pdo or whatsoever, since it is work fine when the user is superuser.

FYI, I also use audittrail extension (http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/audittrail2/).

Any help with this?

Can aynone help? This really frustrate me…I tried to setAutoCommit to 0 and still not fixing the problem. I suspected something with RBAC since the superadmin user has no problem but none superadmin got problem.