Forgot Password Issue

Hi all,

I have an issue with my attempt of successfully creating a ForgotPassword login page reachable from my index.

The project I’m working in has pass through so many programmers so I’m having difficulties trying to figure out which part of the code is preventing me to have success.

Whenever I try to insert a redirecting from the login.php I fail: infact the recuperapassword view (forgotpassword in english) is visible ONLY IF you are logged in (pretty useless). It’s like if all the views are blocked if you are NOT logged in. What should I do? Any kind of suggestions and hints are well accepted.

Thank you in advance

login.php

login.php

recuperapassword.php

recuperapassword.php

SiteController.php

SiteController.php

UserController.php

UserController.php

User.php

User.php

[color="#008000"]/* Moved from "2.0" to "1.x" */[/color]

Just add a link to the forget password page in the login view script.

THAT is the problem. If I do so, nothing happens except for the url that changes, but the view displayed remains the login one.

I see no link to the password page in your "login.php" script.

BTW, please don’t attach source files to the post. Share your source code using code tag in the post.

Already tried <a href="<?php echo Yii::app()->createUrl("site/recuperopassword")?>"> Forgot Password?</a>. Still only the url changes, not the page itself

This is the action in your SiteController

public function actionRecuperapassword(){

if(Yii::app()->user->isGuest)

{

$this->render('recuperapassword');

}

}

Correct the typo and try again.

Also this, already tried it. I think there’s some kind of issue with the accessRules, but I’ve already enabled all types of user to perform the “recuperapassword” action…

I’m at a dead point

Are you really sure that you corrected the typo? I mean …

site/recuperopassword

and

function actionRecuperapassword