Yii Framework Forum: Unusual Yii development? ABAP, design, SVG, CorelDraw / Inkscape. I am from Czech Republic. - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unusual Yii development? ABAP, design, SVG, CorelDraw / Inkscape. I am from Czech Republic. ... and I am not just a coder ... Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   rackycz 

• Pip
  • Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hello!
I was working with Yii in years 2010-2015 and I summarized my experiences in 2 manuals:

My experiences mainly come from an industrial business portal for many suppliers (written in Yii v1.1) and it's connection to SAP. Yes, I can also program in ABAP a little. I also like design (CSS, JS, CorelDraw, Inkscape icons ...) and unusual solution.

In 2016 I changed my job, but I miss Yii. Sometimes I play with v2.0 but I have no real projects so I am looking for any meaningful weekend programming.

Do you need a new web with database (orders etc.) or just a help with existing project? You can send me some typical assignment and if you are satisfied with the result, we can cooperate.

I am not a coder, but a creative programmer who wants to design the appearance and/or the code.

#2 User is offline   Joe28 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:27 PM

Hi maybe you can help me.

Could you can write me a pm.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users