Can I hire somebody for one hour

Hi,

I’m new to Yii and thoroughly enjoying it. I’ve even posted a few questions here and managed to get some good answers. Thank you!

However, I’m at a stage now where I have a tonne of questions, along with one or two little niggly syntax errors that are doing my head in. I have spent a considerable amount of time digging around the web for answers, but it’s turning out to be a very slow process.

So, I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to let me just pick your brain for an hour or two, with questions about Yii. All of the questions I have are to do with basic things like how to structure an app, how to install a third party package and so on.

I realise that I could probably ask a whole bunch of questions in here and it’s such a friendly crowd that I’d probably get good answers. However, I think it would be highly uncool for me to plague this forum with lots of silly, newbie questions.

If you know your way around Yii2 and you’d be up for an hour or two on Skype, then please do let me know. I will, of course, be more than happy to pay you for your time.

Thanks!

David

PS - Please don’t help me by saying ‘just post your questions here’. I’m grateful for those kinds of offers, but I really don’t want to do that. Apart from anything else, the thought of posting lots of stupid questions is kind of embarrassing. I’d much rather just pay someone and I think that would work out better for everyone involved. Cheers!

Hello David,

Hope you are doing good.

I saw you have lots of queries can we have a chat session please add me on Skype: cis.vincent

Regards,

Vincent S

Hey

Do had a knowledge have Yii2 and can answer and consult you for each question.

Reach me at Skype:- james.kevinn

Let’s talk

I am available on skype: shivcharan.panjeta

Check out the codementor site too. I have sometimes found just what I needed there.