Yii Framework Forum: Our company is looking for developers - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Our company is looking for developers Work at 2amigos.us

#1 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

• Elite Member
  • Yii
  • Group: Yii Dev Team

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:08 PM

We are looking for another teammate. This member will be a full-stack developer that takes pride in their work and is always striving to be better. You are friendly, smart, a lover of code and innovation and able to work some overlapped USA EST hours. Check out our12 Point of Culture here to see if you are a fit. Looking forward to building with the right person!

You can email us at hola [at] 2amigos.us

2amigos.us

#2 User is offline   Chirag Nayi 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 12:11 AM

Hello,

Greetings for the day,

Having 8+ years of prior experience in Web Designing and Development.I have gone through with your 12 points and I'm very much sure that we can do this work done for you. It will be great if you can share more about your exact requirement. I have sent you an email for our Portfolio, So please have a look at it and share your thought that how can we proceed further.

For the further discussion, please invite me on Skype, Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

#3 User is offline   ron1991 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:38 AM

View PostAntonio Ramirez, on 12 June 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

We are looking for another teammate. This member will be a full-stack developer that takes pride in their work and is always striving to be better. You are friendly, smart, a lover of code and innovation and able to work some overlapped USA EST hours. Check out our12 Point of Culture here to see if you are a fit. Looking forward to building with the right person!

You can email us at hola [at] 2amigos.us

2amigos.us

Hello Antonio,
Hope you doing well.
I have sent an email to you please check.
If you like the work you can add me on Skype ID: cis.ron or send me an email ron.cis20@gmail.com
Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Ron Anderson
Skype ID: cis.ron

#4 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

• Elite Member
  • Yii

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:00 AM

View PostChirag Nayi, on 13 June 2017 - 12:11 AM, said:

Hello,

Greetings for the day,

Having 8+ years of prior experience in Web Designing and Development.I have gone through with your 12 points and I'm very much sure that we can do this work done for you. It will be great if you can share more about your exact requirement. I have sent you an email for our Portfolio, So please have a look at it and share your thought that how can we proceed further.

For the further discussion, please invite me on Skype, Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Thanks for the interest, nevertheless we are looking for developers to join our team not outsourcing.

Best regards

#5 User is offline   Antonio Ramirez 

• Elite Member
  • Yii

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:53 AM

View Postron1991, on 13 June 2017 - 03:38 AM, said:

Hello Antonio,
Hope you doing well.
I have sent an email to you please check.
If you like the work you can add me on Skype ID: cis.ron or send me an email ron.cis20@gmail.com
Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Ron Anderson
Skype ID: cis.ron

Thanks for the interest, nevertheless we are looking for developers to join our team not outsourcing.

Best regards

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users