Looking for a rockstar Yii developer to join our team - remote is good for us

Hi everyone!

We are looking to expand our team of rockstar PHP Yii developers at www.decorilla.com

Our industry leading online and mobile design service was launched in September 2013 and has proven to be a smash hit. Sales have grown exponentially and we are profitable!

To support our phenomenal growth we are looking to add a superstar web develop developer to the team to supercharge the roll out of our game changing new tools and features

Experience in the following areas is a must:

• PHP

• MySQL

• CSS

Bonus if you have experience in:

• AWS

• Android SDK

• Xcode

• PHP Yii Framework

• Java/JEE

• JBoss

This is your chance to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing startup on a large amount of equity. Plus we’ll pay you a monthly stipend as well.

p.s. You must be prepared to innovate and have a desire to change the world through technology!

p.p.s Remote work is ok but we would prefer it if you were located in NYC or London

If you represent a consulting firm this role is NOT for you. We are looking to build an elite team of developers here.

Thanks!

p.s. If you are interested please send me a Private Message, or if you have a question, please post it below so I can answer for all

Is it Yii 1.1 or Yii 2.0?

Come on! Are you serious?

I didn’t see that coming …