Se busca programador de yii

busco persona que sea de venezuela y trabaje con el yii para clases online

precio a convenir

Y si es online que más te dá que sea de Venezuela? ;)

cierto . . .

About a request for moderation of this topic.

I’m sorry I don’t speak Spanish and I can only read the content of this thread through google translation. So I may be wrong.

We all use English in this forum except for “International” section. There’s no other sub forum which we can move this topic to. And I don’t think the topic contains a serious flaw that justify us to remove it completely. So I decided to leave it as it is.

Hello, thanks for answering.

First of all he demands in his publication that the person be from Venezuela. This limits people from other countries. Also, like this, the situation in my country will surely look for more economic offers and take advantage of the person who lives in a third world country.

I have a question, what should I do if I want to be a moderator? what I have to do?

I don’t think it’s a bad practice to set a condition on which country the candidate lives when you look for a co-worker, even if it might be an online job. You might want to share the cultural background with your colleagues when you would develop a system. Speaking Spanish might not be a sufficient condition for you.

Also, like this, the situation in my country will surely look for more economic offers and take advantage of the person who lives in a third world country.

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you wanted to say.

I have a question, what should I do if I want to be a moderator? what I have to do?

Three’s no official rule to be a moderator. But practically you need to be recognized to be an active and helpful person in the forum by existing moderators and the core developers.

1 Like