I want to share in this forum the url of our new web application: Mecenize
Mecenize is the community where artists and location managers organize art events in places of everyday life. Obviously it's based on Yii 2!
We have actually three applications:
- a frontend web application, for artists and location managers;
- a backend web application, for administrators;
- a console application, for asynchronous jobs.
This is the full applications stack:
- nginx as web server, with https certificates generated using Letsencrypt;
- php 7 working as phpfpm daemon;
- percona as database server;
- redis for session/caching layer and for queues used by asynchronous jobs;
- postfix as mail server for outgoing email.
Actually the stack is deployed into a single host vm. We choosed to work using docker containers for dev environment, and we decided to mantain this solution also in production, though it's a single node.
Thanks for the great job of the community supporting Yii!