Accessing One Action by Multiple AjaxSubmitButtons

I have a form and consists of 5 submit buttons (save,add,delete,radiobutton,etc) for all that I wanna make to

ajaxsubmitbutton

and access through ajax.

As I have

ajaxsubmitbuttons

shown below

echo CHtml::ajaxSubmitButton(

'Save', //the label

CController::createUrl('healthInformation/saveData'), //the url = index if empty (or set to another controllerAction)

array('update'=>'#healthData',),  // the ajax-options: display the response inside this div

array('class'=>'adm-myButton','title'=>'Save','name'=>'save') //your htmlOptions

);

'add', //the label

CController::createUrl('healthInformation/saveData'),  //the url = index if empty (or set to another controllerAction)

array('update'=>'#healthData',),  // the ajax-options: display the response inside this div

array('class'=>'adm-myButton','title'=>'Save','name'=>'add') //your htmlOptions

);

'delete', //the label

CController::createUrl('healthInformation/saveData'),  //the url = index if empty (or set to another controllerAction)

array('class'=>'adm-myButton','title'=>'Save','name'=>'delete') //your htmlOptions

);

and my question is that can i access

actionsaveData()

by all above

ajaxsubmitbuttons

using their name as below

public function actionSaveData()

{

if(isset($_POST['save']))

{

}

if(isset($_POST['add']))

{

}

if(isset($_POST['delete']))

{

}

$this->renderPartial('');

}

Is it possible or else have to use different actions for all

ajaxsubmitbuttons

, please any suggestions will be appreciated

You could add data in the ajax option and submit an button name.

Like ‘data’=>“button:add”

And you can check this in actionSaveData like you almost got right now.

Not tested, but this should be possible:

'add', //the label

array('update'=>'#healthData','data'=>"button:add"),  // the ajax-options: display the response inside this div

array('class'=>'adm-myButton','title'=>'Save','name'=>'add') //your htmlOptions

);

public function actionSaveData()

{

if(isset($_POST['button']) && $_POST['button'] == 'add')

{

}

if(isset($_POST['button']) && $_POST['button'] == 'delete')

{

}

if(isset($_POST['button']) && $_POST['button'] == 'save')

{

}

$this->renderPartial('');

}

thank you sir , for understanding my problem and for reply too…I will try , if any query I will ask you

Sir , how can I pass the data through ajaxsubmitbutton …could you please help me