Web App Development Services

Hi,

My name is Fazal Burhan and I am the Co-Founder/CTO of a web development startup De Internet Lab based in Islamabad, Pakistan. My company is providing services of web development to clients catering to different industry verticals. This not only includes eCommerce and corporate websites but different data oriented large size web applications and portals. One interesting aspect of De Internet Lab is that it has developed its own web based products. We proudly claim that when it comes to developing a product or working on a project, user interface and an aesthetic design is always of prime importance to us.

De Internet Lab is always open to any project related to web development including websites and full-fledged web applications. If you have any idea or project in mind and would like to avail De Internet Lab services, just give me a shout!

Hi all,

We have started a new company. We are providing services like, Android app development, iPhone app development, website development (in every sector such as corporate, e-commerce etc). We have developed various web based products and have many happy client. So, contact us for any kind of web project or app project.