Developer With Experience Compiling PHP Modules on Ubuntu

Hello:

First of all I know that this isn’t technically a straight Yii request but since the project is built solely on Yii2 and in the near future I’ll be looking to build out our team of devs I thought I’d ask here.

I’m looking for a developer that can help with compiling 3 modules on Ubuntu 14.04. The problem is that I can compile the modules just fine except that the PHP API levels are not correct and I need someone to get this done for me ASAP. I’m running into problems like:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: mongo: Unable to initialize module Module compiled with module API=20121212 PHP compiled with module API=20131226

Having extensive PHP development experience I can imagine that the job from start to finish will take approximately 2 hours tops. Here is some more information that will help:

Apache 2.4.7

Apache API Version: 20120211

PHP Version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.19

I’m also running PHP-CLI:

PHP 5.6.24-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 (cli)

Copyright © 1997-2016 The PHP Group

Zend Engine v2.6.0, Copyright © 1998-2016 Zend Technologies

with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright © 1999-2016, by Zend Technologies’

The modules I need to get compiled and running are:

1. mongodb

2. zeromq

3. php-zmq

Please let me know your availability and price. I’m looking to get this done right away. Please keep in mind too that we are about to launch a product built on Yii2 (the product is fairly close to production ready for the 1.0 version) and so going forward I’m looking to build out my team of Yii2 devs.

Thanks!

Found someone to take care of it for me. Thanks!