How to integrate ckfinder with yii2

Hi

I am trying to integrate ckeditor and ckfinder to a project using yii2.

I have placed both ckeditor and ckfinder folder in root/vendor and made necessary adjustments, ckeditor is working fine, ckfinder also showing the file browser popup with ‘Browser server’ button. But whenever I click on the browse button its not opening the file selector popup, instead showing a page not found error.

i have tried to integrate ckfinder writing following lines of code in ckeditor/config.js:

config.filebrowserBrowseUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/ckfinder.html’;

config.filebrowserImageBrowseUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/ckfinder.html?type=Images’;

config.filebrowserFlashBrowseUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/ckfinder.html?type=Flash’;

config.filebrowserUploadUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/core/connector/php/connector.php?command=QuickUpload&type=Files’;

config.filebrowserImageUploadUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/core/connector/php/connector.php?command=QuickUpload&type=Images’;

config.filebrowserFlashUploadUrl = ‘hostname/vendor/ckfinder/core/connector/php/connector.php?command=QuickUpload&type=Flash’;

but no result i have found…

Can anyone please help me how to fix that issue?

I just moved the ckeditor and ckfinder folder from ‘root/vendor’ to ‘root/web’ and made other settings as before and the issue is now fixed.

It seems in yii2 no 3rd party files are directly accessible outside ‘web’ directory unless it is formatted as an yii extension.