Yii Framework Forum: Any PHP 7 Hosting that help with migration? - Yii Framework Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any PHP 7 Hosting that help with migration? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   oliverussell 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:51 AM

I am thinking moving my websites to PHP 7. I heard that it outperforms the previous versions, which is what my websites are currently using. I have seen some impressive benchmarks of PHP 7 on WP, Drupal, Joomla, etc. So, I am certain that moving my websites to PHP 7 will significantly improve their performance. My problem is that I am not really experienced with website migration.

Can anyone recommend me a PHP 7 hosting that will help me with migration?

#2 User is offline   codestar 

• Yii
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

View Postoliverussell, on 14 March 2016 - 07:51 AM, said:

I am thinking moving my websites to PHP 7. I heard that it outperforms the previous versions, which is what my websites are currently using. I have seen some impressive benchmarks of PHP 7 on WP, Drupal, Joomla, etc. So, I am certain that moving my websites to PHP 7 will significantly improve their performance. My problem is that I am not really experienced with website migration.

Can anyone recommend me a PHP 7 hosting that will help me with migration?

If you are asking for server level migration, i.e. from one host to another, then there is Cloudways PHP hosting (https://www.cloudway...oud-hosting.php ) that has support for PHP 7 and 7.1. However, if you are asking for app level migration, i.e. upgrading your app to PHP 7 standards, then I doubt there is any hosting provider that does that. You will need a developer for that.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users