run yii2-wavesurfer-audio-widget in composer

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I want to use from widget of yii2-wavesurfer-audio-widget in yii2,but when I run below command in composer[/font],bellow error is showed to me:

[/size][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][size="3"]

[color="#000000"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="Times New Roman"][color="#ff0000"]Could not find package dev-master at any version for your minimum-stability (stable). Check the package spelling or your minimum-stability[/color][/font][/font][/color][/size][/size][/font]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][size="3"][font="arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif"][font="Times New Roman"]please help to me,how to run this widget in composer?[/font][/font][/size][color="#FF0000"][font="Times New Roman"][color="#ff0000"] [/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]

You need to edit the composer.json file “minimum-stability” to allow ‘dev’:

I just took a look at this. While it looks nice, the waveform must be drawn before it works. People simply do not have the patience to wait.

I used PHP/LAME to draw the waveforms as I save my audio files, so the waveform loads into the player (jPlayer) instantly and the music plays instantly :slight_smile: