Job Opportunity

Hi,

We are a small start up e-commerce business based in Australia.

We are looking for a Yii developer to join our team to work on an app.

You can work remotely but must be available during Australian business hours for discussions (when required).

You must have previous experience with Yii framework, API development, Bootstrap.

You will be required to demonstrate your skills.

If you are interested please get in touch. We would love to talk with you.

Click Studio

Hey Hi Hello,

My name is Tim Almond, I want to introduce you to Clarisoft Technologies located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Clarisoft has been apart of the Yii Framework job forums for multiple years, providing excellent development services.

Over the past decade, Clarisoft has helped businesses thrive by creating the software platforms they need. Our focus is software design, architecture & development for custom web-based platforms, Apps for iOS & Android, and custom apps/plugins/automation components. Software designed at Clarisoft speaks for itself, our clients have received over $30 million in funding, along with three acquisitions in the last 12 months.

With 50 developers on hand, offices locally in New York - Scottsdale, AZ and across the world, Clarisoft has substantial resources for all different size projects.

If you’re open to remote developers who are innovative with lean development skills, I would like to have a brief conversation with you to discuss your project and how Clarisoft can provide value to your company.

Client success is our main goal at Clarisoft, because at the end of the day the better you do the better we do. Please contact me in regards to current clients experiences and projects.

Best Regards,

Tim Almond

Director of Business Development

Tim.Almond@Clarisoft.com

Hi There,

It seems an interesting project to get involved into as it matches with our technical skills related to your requirement;

We have our full fledge offices in US and Asia. I assure you that we can work easily with respect to [color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Australian business hours for discussions.[/size][/color]

We have extensive experience more than [color="#1f497d"]a Decade in software development [/color],We are skilled in Object Oriented PHP, RESTful API,[color="#1F497D"] [/color]Framework - Yii, Laravel, CI, Database design, MySQL,MongoDB, MVC, Bootstrap, [color="#1F497D"][font="Calibri"]R[/font][/color]esponsive design, also experienced in version control SVN, GIT. We are using Agile - Scrumand waterfall development methodology (SDLCs).

Your consideration is appreciated and I look forward to connecting further.

Sincerely,

Sanket Dave,

Web: [color="#0070C0"][size="2"]www.softwebsolutions.com[/size][/color]

Hi,

We can help you.

We are team of 20+ Yii Developers and completed 300+ Web Apps.

You can reach us on skype: toxsl.tech

Thanks and Regards

Shiv

http://toxsl.com

Hi.

We are a small independent team of web developers. Experience web development - more than 9 years.

Extensive experience developing on Laravel frameworks (4,5) and Yii (1,2). Has its own development based on frameworks.

Development for the most popular CMS (Joomla, WordPress, ModX, Opencart, etc).

We also impose the use of Bootstrap (2,3), Zurb Foundation, HTML5 and CSS3. Write on PHP 5+. The high level of work with JS and JS frameworks (angular, ext.js, node.js, mootools, jquery).

Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.

Work with system version control: Git, Subversion (SVN).

Develop our own CRM and ERP systems.

Have experience in development of high load projects, experience working with state orders.

Paid hourly and monthly basis, in some cases, project-by-project. Each case is discussed individually, but on average from 15 usd/hour (1500 usd/month) depending on the complexity of the work.

Contacts:

CTO Golivets Sergey Andreevich

mail: bart@maybeworks.com