looking for a team for a YII2 project

Hello,

I am looking for highly skilled team / company with experience with YII2 and mobile app for a new project

thank you

orin

The job ended

thank you All

We (AGRIYA) are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company having 15 years of experience on providing online solutions such as web development, website designing, mobile app development, SAAS development and online marketing services.

We are specialized on Php, Cakephp, laravel, Yii, code igniter, Zend, Javascript, Node JS, Express JS, ASP.Net, Python, Ruby on rails, Wordpress, Magento, Joomla, drupal, modx, concrete5, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, angular JS, android, iOS apps and etc.

We have around 200 inhouse developers, designers and online marketing experts in our team.

Agriya delivered more than 25000 websites and mobile application all around the world for more than 110 countries.

Please feel free to contact me in Skype id :kamalraj5554

Orin,

I’d like to introduce you to Clarisoft Technologies. I think we would be a good fit for your project. We have offices in Rochester, NY and Scottsdale, AZ and over 50 developers in Romania. This hybrid approach provides you with the best of both worlds. We provide local project management and support along with the cost savings of off shore developers. Our team has extensive experience in YII2 along with many other popular technologies.

I’d like to have a discussion with you about your project. I think you will find our low pressure approach to be a breath of fresh air. I look forward to speaking with you in the near future.

Mike Licciardi

Clarisoft Technologies

Hi [color=#1C2837][size=2]Orin[/size][/color],

[size=2]I understood that you are looking for an expert Opensource team and also understood your concern about the required YII2 skills. [/size]

It would be our pleasure to assist you with longer term development as we are Trusted IT partner for Market Leaders Fortune 500, SMEs and corporates for more than 10 years.

We are Full-stack team of IT-professionals is available for challenging projects (Web, Mobile and Enterprise)

We can do the full dev-cycle including sketch/prototype creation, defining system architecture, programming backend/frontend, developing design and other visuals and even end-customer support.

We have implemented projects in Mobility – PhoneGap, Xamarin, Adobflex;

Web based PHP - Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend, Parsing data and API integrations, GIT

[size=2]We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to build a great professional working relationship.[/size]

Sincerely,

Sanket Dave,

[color="#1F497D"]Hi Orim, I hope you are doing well. I am just following up to see if there is any update on this. Are you still looking to pursue this? What is the status from your side?[/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sincerely,[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sanket Dave,[/size][/color]

Dear Orin,

Greetings!

I am Kevin from DRC Systems an ISO Certified agency provide programming services for PHP, YII2 and Mobile apps development. With the reference of your posted details I would like to take this opportunity to discuss on your potential YII and Mobile apps projects.

We have exclusive team of YII and Mobile apps development and able to deliver any scale of complex project. we have rich portfolio of YII and Mobile apps and would like to share with you.

Please let me know best time to speak. so we can discuss in detail on your project give price range on project. I am available on skype - drcsystems.ch

Waiting for your skype request.

Many Thanks

Kevin J

DRC Systems

Hi

We are a team of  18 developers. We only work on Yii framework.

Yii Framework Profile:

[url="http://www.yiiframework.com/user/49611/"]http://www.yiiframework.com/user/49611/[/url]

Portfolio:

[url="http://toxsl.com/portfolio/web"]http://toxsl.com/portfolio/web[/url]

Thank you for your time and consideration!

-- 

Thanks and Regards,

[b]Shiv[/b] 

Hi Orin

We are a team of four Yii developers located in Nazareth, Israel

We have a huge experience in Yii including other related Front End and DB skills like Html5 MySQL, JS, Angular and more

During the last five years me and my team have added a lot of improvements in the Gii module which can save a lot of time for building new projects from scratch

We also have a lot of experience in UX and requirements documentation

Our website link is: netajltd.com

I would like to know more about your needs if possible

Best regards

Abed

Hi,

I’ve been through your requirements and totally understand your needs. I’m really interested in a partnership and ready to help you out. I have a great team of Yii, HTML5/JS highly skilled developers for any of your needs. We also work according to Agile methodology, mainly Scrum and use the newest Software Tracking Systems.

I’d love to speak with you more in details via Skype, my Skype sevencollab - feel free to contact me and I will be able to screenshare our previous projects.

Looking forward to get in touch with you soon.

Regards,

Alise B.

I would like join Yii1 - Yii2 developer team.

Hi Orin,

I am team leader of 15 plus talented developers. Our main technical strength lies in YII driven PHP, MySql, Android, iOS7, iPhone,HTML5, CSS3, Ajex, Jquery, JavaScript, OOPS and game development. We have around 3yrs of experience in mobile app development & 4 yrs of experience in LAMP technologies.

Please check EduSec college management system & visit www.rudrasoftech.com to know more about us.

We do full mobile application development in native frameworks only for back-end cms PHP (Yii2 with AdminLTE) & MySQL.

We do also provide dedicated developers.

If more information required, add me on skype: girish.r.p

Hi

I am interested in this job,Please go through my profile

Please reach me at vpshah86@gmail.com OR Skype:vishapls86

Hi, I don’t know if you find the right person for the job yet but this is something we have expertise in and would love to collaborate on. Where can I reach out to you for details?

Email: info@riksof.com

Hello Orin,

I am yii expert and I have a team of skilled yii experts who can assist you with your requirement if you are still looking for yii team.

Please message me if I can be of help.

Thanks

We also have an experience of 10+ in PHP development.

Please share your views and contact detail so that we can easily go ahead for next round.

Thanks

Hi,

We want to offer you our services.

We are a small independent outsource team of web developers. Experience web development - more than 9 years.

Extensive experience developing on Laravel (4,5) and Yii (1,2) frameworks. Has our own development based on frameworks.

Development for the most popular CMS (Joomla, WordPress, ModX, Opencart, etc).

We also impose the use of Bootstrap (2,3), Zurb Foundation, HTML5 and CSS3. Write on PHP 5+. The high level of work with JS and JS frameworks/libraries (angular, ext.js, node.js, mootools, jquery). Work with the package manager Composer and Bower. We use technologies such as Web-socket, WebGL, Cordova (Ionic).

Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.

Work with system version control: Git, Subversion (SVN).

Develop our own CRM and ERP systems.

Working with *nix systems.

mail: bart@maybeworks.com

the job ended - thanks