Strange error #32 on website's bottom using yii2

I am using yii2 , and I have recently uploaded my whole website on the godaddy shared server. I have uploaded on the root folder my all other folders like controller , vendors , config etc

Then I have uploaded my "web" folder files like index.php and themes etc to public_html folder.

Everything works fine on the server but suddenly sometime it shows at the end of my page. This randomly appear when i refresh my server I am not sure.

Error (#32)

An internal server error occurred.

The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

This is only happens with yii2 based framework

I have never faced thias type of issue cant u keep all folders in one common directory?

I have even posted this question on stackoverflow where i got few replies with same error

Stack overflow

I think this is a serious problem raise by yii2 framework.

If you can prepare a code triggering it,

then it will be fixed.

have you the last version of yii installed ?

I have installed the latest version from yiisoft through composer. So I am expecting it must be latest it is showing me right now version 2.0.3.

What you mean by code triggering could you please explain little more , i will really appreciate it.

a code where this bug always appears.

try to update yii to 2.0.4

This is the problem i do not know from which part its being generate , because it comes randomly on any page i am using. It add the extra html page under the bottom of any page. If i refresh it then it goes way, so technichally speaking i am not sure how to debug this.

Yes i can update this to newer version of yii2 , i will check and post here the result.

I have update my yii2 framework but still i am seeing this error randomly displays on any page. I am wondering what could be the reason behind kindly please help

I think, that your app may exceed resource limits of your plan.

Send this issue to go godaddy `s support.

enable YII_DEBUG and copy the errors here. I think that is something wrong with server

Simply you try to upgrade the php version.

I’ve your same error with php 5.5, but with php 5.6 everything works fine.

I have the same error on a brand new installed VM using Debian 8.1, PHP 5.6.9 and the latest Yii 2.

I’m starting to see this now on my own server so has anyone been able to figure out what it is?

Server is AWS Linux running PHP 5.6.10 so my version is up to date.

Any insight would be much appreciated. We’re about to go live this afternoon!

Thanks

Just in case anyone is still having problems with this I finally figured out what it was in my case.

My server was loading a module twice. In my case it was the imagick.so. Once I cleaned that up No more error 32!

Just thought I’d share in case it can help someone else.

How did you realize that it was being loaded twice?

And what did you do to prevent that?

I’m quite interested as I think I’m experiencing the exact same problem.

I am using php 7.4 with apache2,mariadb 10,yii2 advanced.Update your faker using below command

composer update fzaninotto/faker

and sudo service apache2 reload

then it:this error and

Error (#32)

An internal server error occurred.

The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

Fixes the issue.