Yii developer full time

hello fellas,

We are looking for Yii dev. With 2+ years Yii exp. for a web project.

Our startup reside on Brasil, and our gmt hour is -3

Every one is welcome to this project. We gone need 1 month = 180 hours of high quality work.

Our developer will guide every milestone and ensure the programming quality.

If you have interest please let me know just replay this post with your email and portfolio link

Thank you for your attention

Hi

How are you? Hope all goes fine over there. We are very much interested to work together on this project. We have 3+ years experienced Yii developers in our team. Kindly provide more information about your requirements in detail.

We (AGRIYA) having 15 years of experience on providing online services such as web development, designing, mobile app development, clone script development, open source customization, online marketing and payment integration services.

We are specialized on PHP, Laravel, CakePHP, Magento, Java Script, Word Press, Joomla, Drupal, MODx, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Zend, iOS, Android, phone gap, native app development and etc.

For more information, feel free to ping me on skype @ bilal_agriya

We are looking forward for your opinion to proceed further.

Greetings!

I came across to your requirement & I would be glad to assist you .

Please check your PM & let me know if you need any more details .

Hoping for a prompt reply .

Warm Regards ,

Thomas Johnson

Hi, thank you for post job :)

you can find my profile here: http://pph.me/abed, happy to talk to you.

many thanks

Hello [size="2"]Brazzuca,[/size]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]I have noticed your post at Yii framework, I thought I must talk to you and I feel that I would be the right partner to associate with you along with mutual and synergetic relation.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"] [/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]I am Representing Softweb Solutions and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having a strong hold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfil any Yii development demand.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Look forward to connecting further.[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sincerely,[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Sanket Dave,[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Email: sanket.dave@softwebsolutions.com[/size][/color]

[color="#1C2837"][size="2"]Skype: sanket.softweb[/size][/color]

Hi , I am Shiv. I can help you.

Please let me know your project requirements.

Thanks,

Shiv