Yii alias error

In my config/main.php file I have the following:

'import'=>array(

'bootstrap.helpers.TbHtml',

'application.extensions.yiiMail.*',

),

When I use TbHtml I get an error telling me that alias bootstrap.helpers.TbHtml could not be loaded. This worked on my local machine and on a PHP 5.5 hosting, but fails on a PHP 5.3 hosting. I changed it to application.extensions.bootstrap.helpers.TbHtml and it works but I get another error because TbHtml imports bootstrap.helpers.TbArray. So I had to change it too. Now it’s working, but I want to know what’s going on and why is it failling because it can cause more trouble in the future.

The extension I’m using is Yiistrap. I’ve been using it for almost a year and I had no problem with it until now. I think it might be a hosting related problem but I’m not sure.

Any ideas?

Go back through the configuration guide and make sure you’ve followed all of the steps. It sounds like this bit has been missed, but it might be something else:

'aliases' => array(

'bootstrap' => realpath(__DIR__ . '/../extensions/bootstrap'), // change this if necessary

),

That’s OK. As I said, I have this working on serveral websites but now it’s crashing on my last one, and the only difference is the hosting.