Codeception functional test falls on Advanced template

Hi! I can’t configure Codeception on Advanced template. I did everything according README.MD, but console gives this error

Снимок.PNG

I’ve configured frontend and backend on different domains (yii2.home and yii2.admin), and path /backend/web /frontend/web are not acceptable. But codecept tried to reach /backend/web/index-test.php URL anyway. I’ve tried to modify codeception.yml and set “test_entry_url” to just /index-test.php, but error the same. Besides I’ve tried to add PhpBrowser modeule to “functional.suite.yml” - no result.

Please tell me, how to configure codeception to pass functional tests?

Advanced app tests are meant to be run from the root directory where all apps are. If you want to run these separately you have to adjust tests.

Если я правильно понял, ты говоришь, что нужно запускать тесты из корневой папки tests? Сделал так - результат тот же. Я даже насильно прописал в tests\codeception\frontend\codeception.yml и tests\codeception\backend\codeception.yml нужные URL’ы - yii2.home и yii2.admin соответственно. Результат тот же.

Интересно то, что acceptance тесты проходят, а functional - нет.

Тесты рассчитаны сейчас на запуск вебсервера из корневой директории. Это описано в https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2/blob/master/apps/advanced/tests/README.md, пункт 4.

Спасибо! Теперь понял где был неправ