Looking for a Yii Developer for management system

Dear Yii Developer,

We are looking for an experienced programmer for developing various tasks in a Management System (version 2.0) we are developing.

This position is for 90-180 hr a month for an ongoing and a long term project.

We would appreciate some references.

Hi Mr. Yoav K,

I am Bilal Malick representing AGRIYA, the company which provides online services like web development, mobile app development, Clone scripts development, Open Source Customization, online marketing and payment integration services.

We have 5+ years experienced developers on Yii framework.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me at my email id (b.malick at agriya dot in) or ping me on skype id (bilal_agriya). We are here to helping you on development part at best price.

Regards,

Bilal Malick

Email ID : b.malick at agriya dot in

Skype ID : bilal_agriya

Hello:

I have extensive experience in Yii. I recently completed a large back-office system that included: payroll, scheduling, expense reporting, course curriculum (including video), commerce, merchant processing, reporting and more.

Would love to discuss your project at your earliest convenience. Feel free to contact me and I can provide references and a demo of the system.

Hi,

We can help you . We are a team, experts in Yii and Yii2.

You can reach us on skype: toxsl.tech or gtalk : toxsltech

Thanks and Regards,

Shiv

Hi

I have 2 years experience in Yii. I have worked on social media application using Yii.

Would like to discuss your project at your earliest convenience. Feel free to contact me on vpshah86@gmail.com or on skype @ vishalps86

Dear Sir,

I just sent PM regarding your ad.

Best regards

i am siva having 6+yrs exp in php and related frameworks and yii alone i have 3+yrs exp… i can work for u remotly/freelancer … if you are interested then pls contact me sivat1985@gmail.com

even i have done a product citypazes.com , now looking for the clients/partners for ths.

you also contact me personally i can share my sample works

We are small software house with 15 plus talented developers. Our main technical strength lies in YII driven PHP, MySql, HTML5, CSS3, Ajex, Jquery, Joomla, Wordpress, OOPS , Android, iOS, iPhone and game development. We have around 4 years of experience in LAMP technologies.We initially started as a firm with focus on ERP solutions for education industry and gradually we have successfully managed to enter into serviced industry.

We consider our self one of pioneers in YII framework as we have achieved noticeable milestones. Those milestones included;

1. YII integration with Moodle, Tally, Bootstrap

2. REST full services (JSON) in YII for android client

3. We have heavily invested these skills into our product EduSec (collage management system)

and many more…

We normally use "RedMine" for tasks management and other administrative work. So far we have used "git" to ensure version control and code safety. We have been practicing SCRUM methodology to manage day to day development activities.

We can provide you dedicated developer too

Contact us on skype: girish.r.p or mail me on girishp@rudrasoftech.com

Best regards,

Hi,

We at Miracle Technologies have been coding in YII since it is very inception and have worked on very complex projects. We are currently also working on an educational ERP which is the biggest YII project ever under taken by us. We can demo that you if you are interested so that you can see our level of expertise and the work we do.

We religiously follow agile in our development and our code quality will be at its best.

You can find out more about us at www.miraclegroup.com

Look forward to work with you.

Regards,

amit

Hi Yoav,

Pls check your messages.

Thanks

Hi,

I am Yii Developer, you can find me: http://pph.me/abed

Many Thanks

Hello, i have expirience in web development over last 3 years like php-backend-developer.

My areas of profession:

Windows, Linux, Apache2

Php5, OOP, MVC, Namespaces, YiiFramework (more than 3 years)

PhpUnit (over 1 years)

HTTP, FTP, SSH, REST

MySQL5, SQLite, migrations (more than 3 years)

JavaScript, AJAX, jQuery, Backbone, Underscore, Requirejs, Nodejs (more than 2 years)

SVN, GIT

Composer

HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS

Please contact me

email: anton.lyubch@gmail.com

Best regards.