how to display error need help

Hi, this is my index view…I have problem whenever I inputted some username and password which is not valid it did not shows "Invalid username or password".I tried also to submit without inputting some username and password it did not shows "Username and password cannot be Blank ".

<div class="panel-body">

<?php $form = ActiveForm::begin([

'id'=>'login-form',

'fieldConfig' => [

'template' => "{label}\n<div class=\"col-lg-3\">{input}</div>\n<div class=\"col-lg-8\">{error}</div>",

'labelOptions' => ['class' => 'col-lg-1 control-label'],

],

]); ?>

<fieldset>

<div class="form-group">

<input class="form-control" id="loginform-username" type="text" name="LoginForm[username]" autofocus>

</div>

<div class="form-group">

<input class="form-control" placeholder="Password" id="loginform-password" type="password" name="LoginForm[password]">

</div>

<div class="checkbox">

<label>

<input name="remember" type="checkbox" value="Remember Me">Remember Me

</label>

</div>

<input type="submit" class="btn btn-lg btn-success btn-block" value="Login">

</fieldset>

<?php ActiveForm::end(); ?>

</div>

Index view has nothing to do with the error message display. From all your post that your are making on this forum, I see that you do not know even basics of how Yii2 works. Please read this guide GUIDE. This will help you to learn basics so you do not need to make questions like this.

id didnot check from client side or didnt check and show errors at all(both client and server sides)?